Reasons to Attend Workchops
1. Push your own practice learning tools and techniques with international leaders in their field, through a shared learning experience with peers from across Aotearoa.
2. Curated participation to maximise diversity and spread learning across different organisations and teams.
3. A programme that is crafted and tailored with the facilitators, once participants have been chosen.
4. An immersive learning environment, with a focus on personal growth and reflection.
5. Co-location, so everyone shares kai and pop-up activities.
6. Small groups in each stream maximises time with facilitators and fellow participants.
7. A more cost-effective spend than travelling overseas.
8. The opportunity to reflect on NZ design practice later in the year with Workchops hui.
9. New content created especially for Workchops and the opportunity to engage with facilitators at the edge of their practice in an open-space session on the final day!
10. You are supporting a New Zealand, grass-roots, ethical event where everyone's time and participation is valued, helpers are paid for their time and scholarships are distributed to increase inclusion.